maandag 29 april 2013

Sculpted meshes and textures

After a long weekend time out I gave sculpting in Zbrush a try, again. But yet again I was blocked by the shear amount of options given by the program. And also the fact that I wanted to finish atleast some sort of material before the end of the day, that I went back to Adobe Mudbox. 

I created a few simple sculpts and materials for the Human, Bipedal and Quadruped Torso/Back meshes. Which I hope can use through this week to test the materials and see how I will be able to blend them in UDK.

 
Human form

 
Bipedal werewolf form

 
Quadruped werewolf form

As you can see above, the texture streching seems far less obvious then I first expected. However these Torso/Back meshes are change far less then for instance the head, hands and feet.
These meshes make use of one and the same UV-set from the human form, which I then reshaped into the bipedal and quadruped form.



The mesh it self is only 560 faces, 1120 tris.

I also created new UV-sets for the bipedal and quadruped meshes, yet I still have to create the textures for those.

I will have to test both, the same and different UV-set meshes in the matinee sequence.
In the result I hope to see if it possible to swap the models with their different UV-sets and still create the blending transformation for the fur on the models. Like mentioned above I will continue to work on this over the course of this week.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten