dinsdag 30 april 2013

Bipedal Werewolf Form Character Sheet

I managed to finish a character sheet for the bipedal werewolf form, and a new concept drawing. I noticed just now that the back side of the werewolf on the character sheet might be slightly bigger then the front side. But atleast I hope it does show the character design.

Like mentioned in one of my first posts I based the bipedal werewolf on the werewolf from the VanHelsing and The Wolfman movies. I do hope you are still able to see the humanoid like face since I still want to capture that in this form, making it look like and in between form before the quadruped form.


Also this werewolf version show the ripped jeans. And I seem to have gotten lazy with the hands on the concept art sketch. Again later for documentation I will have to scan in all the drawings.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten